Close your eyes and imagine this: A warm breeze caresses your skin as you walk slowly up the path overlooking the turquoise colored ocean waves. As you reach the top, you realize your feet were sinking into the softness of the white sand this whole time. And as you stand there mesmerized by the beauty surrounding you, you notice that you’re not alone. Close friends and family are sitting before you tear eyed and happy for this momentous occasion to occur. You’re soon overcome with emotion and as you look to your side you realize…nothing in this world makes more sense than sharing it with the person who’s standing next to you.
Jetsetstyle can make this moment last forever. Planning a wedding in itself can be stressful especially one far away. Our experienced team of travel professionals can recommend an array of exclusive luxury destinations and resorts, offering a multitude of amenities including group rates, complimentary rooms, room upgrades, and many others. Please also see event planning tab for more about this.
What we take care of:
- negotiating special rates & amenities for your group
- hotel, air & transportation reservations and payments for all travelers so you’re not involved
- themed events if requested
Destination Wedding Stats
- 16 percent of marriages are destination weddings.
- The destination wedding market accounts for $16 billion in annual spending.
- Average budget for a destination wedding is $28,000.
- 60% of destination couples pay for the wedding themselves.
- The average age of a destination bride today is 33, compared to the U.S. average of 28.
- 70% have graduated college and the average household income is $110,000.
- Average number of guests at a destination wedding: 48.
- Guests at a destination wedding spend an average of $400 to attend.
- 9 out of 10 couples say weather is a key factor in selecting a destination.
- Las Vegas (125,000)
- Hawaii (20,000)
- U.S. Virgin Islands (5,100)
- Jamaica (5,000)
- Bahamas (4,000)
- Mexico and Florida are also important locations for destination weddings
Destination couples spend $8,200 on average on their honeymoon. That's more than one-third more than traditional wedding couples.
Wedding Months (in order of most popular
- November/April (tie)
Special custom packages are available. Contact us at email@example.com for a complimentary consultation.